Mille Crepe

My first taste of mille crepe was in section 17, Petaling Jaya. Nothing much to describe except "great". As I heard that it was originally was from Malacca, I started to wonder how true it is. So During the holidays, I went for a visit to Malacca.

The shop called Nadeje, it is blue in color and not much space in that shop. Somehow, I manage to find the place after saving the address that I found on internet.

Nadeje Patisserie
G-23 & 25,- Jalan PM4, Plaza Mahkota, 75000 Malacca.


Emmm, basically it just beside Mahkota Parade, but I round and round and round all over that area, haha. Not familiar with the place I guess. Sooner as I found that place, without any hesitation, I ordered one slice on each of the flavor. Total 6 slices. Personally I like the original crepe. They are selling it for RM8.50.

There are total of 16 layers of crepes and thin later of cream sandwiched between each layers. The balance of crepes make me feel not too creamy and I feel the soft and sweetness at the excellent level. Just nice.

Berry-berry strawberry mille crepe

Green Tea mille crepe


Chocolate mille crepe

Coffee mille crepe

Rum mille crepe

The original mille crepe


They have many different kind of drinks too. =]




PS: WARNING: Syntax Error - ** thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up for this cake wooohoooo **

3 comments:

yeemun said...

They all look so yummilicious..
Must try next time!

Anonymous said...

Looks really yummy... Can you teach me how to do it? It's perfect while I watch movies.

ICEYCODEZ said...

sorry maggieranger, I don't know how to do it...