Konami Code

UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, ENTER. Sounds familiar? This very familiar to me when I first saw it on my friend's shoutout in facebook. This few keys bring more clearer to me when my colleague ms.Tisubox show me a wiki website on Konami Code. This keys remind me of the game that I use to play when I small. Those contra, Super C, Contra 4, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, event lastest game like Death, Jr. 2:Root of Evil (PSP) uses this key. In Death, Jr. 2:Root of Evil, on the pause menu, holding L and pressing this Konami Code with replace of B, A to X, O provides the player with all weapons and weapons upgrades. Almost all Konami games able to perform this codes which significantly affects gameplay.

Konami Code was created by Kazuhisa Hashimoto, who developing the home port of the 1985 arcade game Gradius. Cause the game was too difficult, so he created a cheat code which gives the player full set of power-ups, which are normally attained gradually thoughout the game. The Konami Code was introduced to many gamers in the 1988 NES version of Contra. This increase the players lives from 3 to 30 in order to finish the game. (Source from Wiki)

Guess what guys, this Konami Code apply to several websites too including Facebook. Login your facebook account and give a try. You can also see other website via this website http://konamicodesites.com/




PS: WARNING: Syntax Error - ** thumbs up for
Kazuhisa Hashimoto his code will be use for long long long time. hohoho **

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to my friend, this code will not work on the new Contra title. Is that true?
Smallville episodes

ICEYCODEZ said...

It only works on Contra (Famicom/NES), Super C(Famicom/NES), Operation C (GB), Contra: Shattered Soldier (PS2), Neo Contra (PS2), Contra 4 (DS), (Base on Wiki). Personally I try it back in 90s.