Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic

Another new production of Nokia, the Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic, is the further enhancement of the previous Xpresssmusic version which emphasizes music and multimedia playback. This Nokia 5800 is way better then previous Xpressmusic with S60 5Th Edition device, touch screen, better quality of sounds, wider screen, extra functionality such as 3G, image slide viewer, wifi and the style of playing mobile game is different too. It is almost like an iPhone but a cheap version of it. Incomparable to iPhone of course. duh~ haha. I bought this phone few months ago after making some research and some "you tubing" on the use of it's function. After much of understanding bout this Nokia 5800, I bought it without any hesitation and guess what?I have NO REGRETS on it. Yeah.~~ The price is in range of rm1.2k - 1.4k. In my opinion, it WORTH the price. With the 3.2 inch 16:9 wide screen, 640 x 360 pixels, 3.2 mega pixels camera with auto focus, two camera (front and back), bluetooth, wifi, 3G, free 1000 songs, two stylus,.... Aaaarghh I am tired of listing the functionality already. Go Google and look for the function by your own self. Just few weeks I bought this phone, "wth" !!, I notice so many people have this phone. Few of my friends already bought it. "wth"! "wth"!
Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic gathering??
thumbs up~~ thumbs up~~ thumbs up


No comments: